- Member Resources
- Community Resources
Welcome to the HBA Job Board! Members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association represent the best in the building industry and employ nearly one out of every four people right here in the Lowcountry.
This free posting service is offered exclusively to members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association in an effort to better assist our members in the hiring process. If you are an HBA member looking to fill a position, simply fill out and submit your information in the area provided. A member of our staff will update the HBA Job Board with your listing within two business days. Job postings will be listed for 30 days, unless HBA staff is notified with further instruction.
Searching for a job within the homebuilding industry?
Below is a list of positions our HBA members are currently seeking to fill with qualified professionals.
JOB TITLE: Survey CAD Technician
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey CAD Technician. Responsibilities will include creating construction staking point files; the completion of plats for As-built, Boundary, Title, Tree and Topographic Surveys; as well as the creation of digital terrain models from traditional ground survey data and drone mapping 3D point files. Will be under the direction and supervision of a licensed Professional Land Surveyor and working with a team of other experienced survey professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Previous land survey or engineering experience a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is required, with experience in Land Desktop or Carlson Software a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret construction plans for generating field layout data.
• Honest, Dependable, Thorough, and a Strong Work Ethic.
• Must have ability to complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have solid computations skills.
• Associate degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or CAD Drafting a plus.
• Knowledge in use of any land surveying field equipment is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare stakeout notes and point files for a variety of construction projects.
• Prepare As-built, Boundary, Tree and Topographic Surveys Plats.
• Prepare digital terrain models and contouring.
• Search legal and survey records and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Perform earthwork volume calculations.
• Know basic sources of measurement errors.
• Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills.
• Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
JOB TITLE: Survey Party Instrument Operator
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey Party Instrument Operator. Responsibilities will include construction staking; the completion of As-built, Boundary, Title, and Topographic Surveys; as well as the completion of Wetland & OCRM Delineations. Will be under the direction and supervision of an experienced Survey Party Chief.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Representative
Job Description: Custom Security is looking for a highly motivated & organized customer service/sales representative with a strong technical background to join our outstanding team of Security Professionals! Helping customers with their security needs is greatly rewarded with generous sales overrides. Must know Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Outlook), problem solving, customer service, organization, follow up and technical troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply: Please call 843-645-5525 and ask for Bob All or apply online at the Custom Security website here.
Job Title: Residential Construction Project Manager
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
Purpose: The Construction Superintendent is responsible for providing technical expertise in the management and oversight of new home construction projects in accordance with the Company’s standards and processes. Ensures adherence to construction schedules, safety programs, SWPPP, quality standards and budgetary planning. Acts as the liaison between the Company and its customers to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the construction process, 30 days after and to resolve any complaints. Develops partnerships to build positive rapport with trade partners, municipality inspectors, customers and Minto employees focusing on creating better places that inspire life.
JOB TITLE: Installer
Installing Custom melamine closets and custom furniture including Murphy Beds. Prefer some woodworking or finish carpentry experience but not necessary. Pay based on skill level.
Please send resume to Susan Hallman via email@example.com.
(Posted by More Space Place 4/5/18)
Job Description: Oceanside Electric is currently searching for an experienced service electrician with a ocus on troubleshooting, repair
and added wiring to existing electrical systems.
Compensation: Competitive pay, earned vacation and holiday pay. Insurance benefits available.
Job Type: Full-Time
Who is Palmetto Exterminators?
Job Description: Part Time Office Assistant
Job Requirements: Looking for an eager to learn Team Player with a positive attitude! Duties would include assisting with incoming calls and walk in traffic, filing, writing Thank You cards and other assorted light office duties. Must be able to work on Saturday.
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Savannah Blinds Shutters and Shades brand new showroom located at 5500 White Bluff Road, Suite F, Savannah, GA 31405 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start the application process or for more information on the position, contact Tresa Dorris at (843) 321-8238 or visit the ShelfGenie website here.
Fill out and submit the following form for any job openings/positions your company would like posted on the HBA Job Board.