It is a showcase of newly built or remodeled homes located in different communities throughout the Lowcountry open for self-guided tour by those interested in learning more about the area’s top builders and the latest in home design.
The Lowcountry Parade of Homes is put on annually by the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association, and the builders and communities featured on the tour are all members of the organization.
The Lowcountry Parade of Homes takes place March 24-26, 2017. Hours are 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Friday and Saturday and 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM on Sunday.
Yes, all interested attendees must register for a 2017 Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour Pass prior to entering tour homes and gated communities. There are three ways to register for a Tour Pass:
1. Register online at www.paradeofhomestour.com
2. Download the new Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour App to your mobile device. A link to download the app can be found at www.paradeofhomestour.com or you can go to App Store (for iOS) or Google play (for Android) and do a search for “Lowcountry Parade of Homes”.
3. Register in person at the Lowcountry Home & Garden Show taking place in conjunction with the tour March 24-26 at Buckwalter Rec Center in Bluffton (905 Buckwalter Parkway, Bluffton). A Parade of Homes Booth will be set up at the front entrance of the show.
Yes, the Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour is $5.00 per person interested in attending. A portion of proceeds are being donated back to local charities. You are required to register for your Tour Pass and have your printed Tour Pass or digital Tour Pass (confirmation email/app/text) ready to present prior to entering tour homes and gated communities.
Cash payments will be accepted at the Lowcountry Home & Garden Show Parade Pass desk at the entrance to the indoor exhibit area March 24-26, 2017 located at the Buckwalter REC Center Facility, 905 Buckwalter Parkway, Bluffton, SC 29910. For more information about the show visit our Lowcountry Home & Garden Show official Website by clicking here.
After registering for your Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour Pass online, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered when the registration was completed.
Check the “junk mailbox” or “spam” if there is not a confirmation in the regular inbox.
If you’ve downloaded the Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour App, your digital Tour Pass can be found on your app.
Present your printed Tour Pass or digital Tour Pass (conformation email/app/text) to gate security at the entrance of gated communities, and upon arriving to each of the homes you wish to tour.
Yes, the app to download for iPhones and androids is “Lowcountry Parade of Homes”. You can also search “Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association”.
The Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour App allows you to view images and detailed information for each of the tour homes, as well as get turn-by-turn directions to tour homes. You can even save a digital copy of your Tour Pass to your smart phone using this app.
When you open the app a list of the homes in our Parade will appear. You can view detailed information and a map of the homes by simply tapping on the image.
A map of the tour homes can be found online at www.paradeofhomestour.com by clicking on the “Map” tab in the bar located at the top of the page. Directions can be found by clicking on any of the tour home pinpoints located on the map.
A map with directions can also be found in the Official 2016 Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour Guidebook. This printed publication will be available beginning March 14 at area grocery stores in the free publication displays next to Island Real Estate Magazine.
The guidebook will also be available at the Lowcountry Home & Garden Show taking place in conjunction with the tour March 18-20 at Buckwalter Rec Center in Bluffton (905 Buckwalter Parkway, Bluffton). A Parade of Homes Booth will be set up at the front entrance of the show.
A map and turn by turn directions to tour homes are also featured on the Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour App.
A Tour Pass is valid for the duration of the Lowcountry Parade of Homes, until 4:00 PM on Sunday, March 26.
Taking photographs of a tour home is at the discretion of the builder. Please ask the onsite builder representative prior to taking photos of a tour home.
Yes, you can tour a Parade Home as many times as you would like during the tour hours and duration of the Lowcountry Parade of Homes Tour.
Your Tour Pass will be required each time you tour a home. [Additional restrictions may apply, contact HBA Staff at 843-681-9240 with any questions]
Each home featured in the Lowcountry Parade of Homes is either already owned or will soon be owned by a family looking forward to moving into their new home. Please be respectful of these private homes and the personal belongings of homeowners by adhering to the policies outlines below.
· Parking at tour homes is limited to driveways and designated areas. Parking is not permitted on any of the neighboring properties, on grass, on the street or street-side, unless clearly marked. Parking within communities are subject to the rules of that community. The touring guest is fully responsible for property damage, ticketing and/or towing caused as a result of improper parking.
· Please be aware that touring guests may be asked to remove shoes or wear shoe coverings
before entering a tour home in order to
keep floors from being damaged.
At the discretion of the home builder, the only
animals permitted in tour homes are service dogs.
Eating and/or drinking inside tour homes is not permitted.
Smoking is not
permitted anywhere on the tour property.
Strollers and wet umbrellas will not be permitted inside tour homes.
· Children under 12 years old must be in the same room with their adult chaperon.
Photographing a tour home is at the discretion
of the builder. Please ask the onsite builder representative prior to taking
photos of the home.
· Please refrain from touching décor, furniture and personal items inside tour homes. Do not open furniture drawers or closed doors. If a door is closed, it is likely because it is an area of the tour home that is off limits.
· Guests who refuse to comply with the policies above and/or any guest causing a disturbance on the property of a tour home may be asked to leave.